Monday 25 March 2013

Looking To The Future...

So today I have been getting quite excited. My mum has booked lots of things for us to do towards the end of this year. I am hoping that by then I should have been fixed by the hospital (Lol) and living my life to its full potential again.
Anyway, she has booked for us to go see numerous shows and concerts, these including the wonderful Olly Murs and Alison Moyet. Therefore, today I have been practicing my singing so that I am on top form for when it comes to seeing them live.
We are also going to see We Will Rock You and Mrs Brown's Boys Live, which I also cannot wait for, but I don't have much practicing to do for either of those. Mind you, I could practice some Queen for We Will Rock You.
My friends have also booked to go to Butlins, which I have bitten their hands off at. We are booked to go to a 90's weekend and Chesney Hawkes is going to be there. Now, I don't really like him, nor do I know many songs, other than the classic, 'I am the one and only' but never the less, I am very excited and I just know we will have a great weekend, partying like old times.
You see, all of my friends have got boyfriends now and they don't go out as much as they do and what with me being poorly at the moment, I haven't been going out at all. Pretty sad really as before all of this happened, I was a party girl and I hope that once I am better I can continue my party antics. I have promised everyone that once I am better we are going to have the best night out anyone could ever wish for. A celebration that after a long time, I will hopefully be back to my normal self. This is of course as long as they don't find I have something really serious wrong with me.
I would like them to find something that they can treat so I finally have an answer as to why I have been in so much pain for this length of time, but on the other hand, I don't want them to find something that is really serious and is going to limit me to what I can do for the rest of my life! Like I have already said, I want to be able to live my life and enjoy every minute of it! You only get one life, so use it wisely!!!
I haven't been feeling great today and I had to cancel a visit from 2 of my best friends, I am gutted that I don't get to see my friends very much. The bad days are outweighing the good days at the moment and I don't seem to have had a good day in quite some time which is very sad. I am hoping that we can get together one day soon as we have lots of catching up to do and we need to get excited about Butlins together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment