Sunday 7 April 2013

Update

Well... I haven't written for a while so I thought it was about time I did!
I haven't slept all night so I'm very tired and grumpy. I have an appointment with the Urology Dpt at the Hospital tomorrow so hopefully they may be able to help me and get me back to normal! God.. I cannot wait for the partying I'm going to be doing once I'm better! At first, the not going out didn't really bother me and I enjoyed the break from having a hangover most weekends but now, after nearly 8 months I would like to go out and have a good dance and a very good drink!!!! I miss my friends most of all! Due to me not knowing how I will feel from day to day, it is so difficult to know if I'm going to be up to visitors or not. Luckily I have understanding friends :-)
Since I haven't been to sleep all night, I have just cheered myself up and done a big make-up shop haha. I love buying make-up!! On the other hand, it was perhaps a bit of a waste of time at the moment as I am currently spending my days not wearing much, if at all any make-up. OHHHH WELL!
I also believe that one of my Guppies is having babies!!! Yes, Guppies are live bearers and actually give birth to the babies, I'm not going crackers ;-) The worrying thing is, we don't have enough room in the tank so goodness knows what will happen if she has loads!!! I read on the internet that they can have anywhere between 20 and 50+ babies every month!!!!
I've recently started sewing and making cushion covers to help take my mind of my pain and other problems, it is indeed quite therapeutic and does help take my mind off it for a short while. My cushion covers are even quite good, even if I do say so myself. My mum must think they are good too as she has allowed them in the lounge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment