Sunday 14 April 2013

MUA Lipstick Review

Lipstick in Shade 14 - Bare

The first product I am going to review is the MUA lipstick in shade 14 – Bare. 
This product cost me £1 and I think this is exceptionally good value. I have only worn the product once but it did last for quite some time. 
Where it shows the colour on the bottom of the lipstick it can be unscrewed and there is a little tester pot which I think is very cute. My finger won’t actually fit in the pot to use it like a lip balm but it will be great for using with a lip brush. 
For £1, I think the packaging is ok, it isn’t as high end as some of the more expensive brands obviously... but what do you expect for £1. 
The lid fits on tightly, therefore ideal to put in your handbag without getting lipstick all over!  
The lipsticks come in 16 different shades from red to nude. I’m not usually a nude lipstick person but for £1 I thought I would give it a go and I have to say I am very very pleased I did. 
The lipstick I bought in shade 14 applies very nicely, it is very creamy and it looks very glossy once on the lips, this particular shade is also very workable and can be built up depending on the look you are going for. The lipstick is in fact very moisturising and I didn’t find that it went dry at all, unlike some cheap lipsticks do. The smell of the lipstick is lovely, it is sweet and vanillary. 
I am definitely going to purchase more MUA lipsticks.
Personally, I think you can’t go wrong for £1 and that they are definitely worth trying out!
I think the best way to purchase any of MUA's products is through their website, at the moment they are offering free delivery for orders over £25. The link for the website is: http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/


No comments:

Post a Comment