Sunday 21 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi- Shine Nail Polishes

I have wanted to try these polishes for ages and I just never got round to buying them!! Anyway, I finally purchased 3 and I am in love!!

The three shades I purchased were - Pomegranate, Greenberry & Guava. (From L to R) 


I have only tried Pomegranate and Guava but I can already tell by looking at the bottle that I am going to adore Greenberry! 

At the moment I have Pomegranate on my finger nails which is a bright red shade - I don't normally wear bright colours on my finger nails but there is just something different about this colour! I used one coat and no top coat, however I did use a base coat as advised on the back of the bottle. Due to it being bright red, I can imagine there would be a lot of staining if no base was used. The polish glided on, although a little thicker than normal polish. There were no brush strokes or dragging and I found it very easy to apply. The finished result is just spectacular! The colour is highly pigmented and the shine is unbelievable, it's better than what you can achieve with a top coat sometimes! I have had it on for a week now and have had no chips! I am highly impressed. The photo below does not do this colour justice!


I have Guava on my toes at the moment which is a beautiful teal colour. The application and finish was just the same as Pomegranate. I really can't get over how super pigmented these colours are after just one coat! Once again, the shine is incredible. This colour is a classic toe colour and perfect for summer! 


As mentioned above, I haven't actually tried Greenberry yet. But.. I am sure I will love it as much as the other two colours. Greenberry is a bright green/turquoise and again I think it is a perfect summer toe colour! I can't wait to try it out! 



Overall, these polishes are a must have for any nail polish fanatic. They are super easy to use and come in a fantastic range of colours! All of the colours are super pigmented so you only require one coat and because they are Gelly they don't require a top coat! Perfect for a quick manicure! I will definitely be buying more colours from this range!! 

Laura
X

No comments:

Post a Comment