Monday 2 September 2013

Cosmetics Fairy

 

 
Who doesn't like to get a great bargain when shopping? I know I do! So when I came across the online website Cosmetics Fairy I was in my element!
 
Cosmetics Fairy sell all kinds of different cosmetics, skincare and haircare all at discounted prices.
 
At first I was a bit wary, wondering how they could offer these products at such low prices when elsewhere on the internet they were sometimes triple the price! I still do not have the answer to that question but I do know that I have now built up a trust with Cosmetics Fairy and I highly recommend you try it out.
 
You can choose to pay by credit/debit card or by PayPal. I like having the option to pay by PayPal, the extra protection means a lot to me!
 
They also offer a points system that is similar to that of the Boots Advantage Card, only even better!! You receive 4 points for every £1 you spend but unlike the Boots Advantage Card, you can spend your points whenever you like, you can use them as part payment or save them up and treat yourself!
 
The other major selling point to this website is that for all UK orders over £10 they offer free delivery. They do also ship anywhere else in the world for a small fee! 
 
I love how simple the website is to use. You can choose to search by brand or by item. It's easy to search for all the lipsticks they have or all the Wet & Wild items they sell. They also have a dedicated area to all items under 99p which is just brilliant and certainly worth checking out as they have some absolute gems!
 
Cosmetics Fairy also offer 3 for 2 on certain items which means you can get an even bigger discount! 
 
I have spent hours on the Cosmetics Fairy website browsing and purchasing.
 
Here are my top 5 Cosmetic Fairy products:
 
1) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil £3.75 (RRP £14) - Cosmetics Fairy have 5 shades to choose from, Rehab, Sin, Juju, Clash & Delinquent. I currently only have Rehab but I would like to add Sin to my collection. These pencils are crease proof, waterproof and highly pigmented yet feel very lightweight once applied. They can be used as a shadow and an eyeliner due to the fat shape but thin tip. I love how workable these shadow pencils are, they can be built up easily or can be used as a base colour before applying eye shadow. They are quick and easy to apply whether you want a wash of colour or a more dramatic eye look.  
 
2) Bourjois Eau De Gloss in Moka Frappe £0.99 (RRP £7.25) - Immediately hydrates your lips and adds a splash of colour. The finish is sheer but it lasts a long time for a gloss. It feels moisturising on the lips and not at all tacky. Great value for only 99p!!
 
3) Essie Mini Nail Polish £0.99 - Cosmetics Fairy have 4 mini Essie polishes for sale, Meet Me At Sunset, Smooth Sailing, Super Bossa Nova & Brazziliant - I have all of these colours and I absolutely love them. Each one is so pretty and different to other polishes I have. The formula is amazing, I can easily wear each of these polishes for over a week without them chipping! CF also have some full size Essie polishes ranging from £2.49 to £4.99. They have two duos for sale, priced at £3.75 - these are full sized Essie polishes too! Definitely worth taking a look!!
 
4) Boots No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish £2.99 (RRP £6) - There are 19 shades to choose from on the CF website so there is a shade to suit everyone. I love the No7 polishes, they are easy to apply, fast drying and long wearing. £2.99 is a brilliant price for such great polishes! My favourite shades have to be 'Me Me Me' which is a gorgeous bright pink colour and 'Oyster' a lovely rosy, mauve colour.
 
5) L'Oreal HIP Crystal Eye Shadow Duo £0.99 - I have this duo in the shade 'Darling 829' which is a great neutral duo, it contains a cream shade and a brown shade. These duos are perfect for taking away with you so you can create different eye looks or perfect for using every day. Cosmetics Fairy have 18 different duo's on their website, meaning there are a number of different looks to be created! The shadows themselves are highly pigmented yet easy to blend and work with. I haven't noticed any fallout with this product either! They last all day without any creasing or smudging which is important to me when choosing eye shadows.   
  
Have you bought from the Cosmetics Fairy website before? What are your favourite bargains? 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great recommendation :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete