Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lipstick Of The Day

Hey Guys,
 
I thought I would share the Lipstick I am wearing today. This is the first time wearing it so this post is going to be kind of a first impressions.
 
The Lipstick I am wearing is by Natural Collection and it is in shade Cranberry.
 
 
 
 
It is, as the name suggests, a cranberry-ish colour, a dark fuchsia pink with slight purple tones. Today, I am wearing a neutral eye and this lipstick to add a pop of colour. I don't usually go for bright shades as they can make me look a bit washed out because of my fair skin but this seems to be just the right level of brightness.
 
 


It is a creamy, moisturising lipstick and applies to the lips easily. You could even manage to apply it successfully without a mirror, due to its shaped tip. Although creamy when applied, it does dry out slightly once on the lips and no longer feels as moisturising as it did when applying. However, it isn't sticky at all! The fact that it dries out slightly is actually a good thing as it means that it stays on the lips for longer and won't rub off as soon as you eat or drink. It isn't so dry that it makes your lips look flaky and it does have some shine to it.
 
 
Another point to note about Natural Collection is that all the Natural Collection products are fragrance free and dermatologically tested, this means they can be used on even the most sensitive of skins. 
 
You can buy the Natural Collection range from Boots. Unfortunately, I cannot find any Natural Collection Lipsticks on the Boots website but I am sure they will have them in store as I only bought this a couple of weeks ago. It cost £1.99 and it was in the long standing offer buy 3 Natural Collection products for £5. I love the whole Natural Collection range, it is great value for money and they have some real gems in their range. Definitely worth taking a look next time your in Boots!
 
Have you tried any of the Natural Collection products? What do you think?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment