Friday 9 August 2013

My Wishlist! :-)

Hey guys,
 
I think it is very important to have a wishlist each month! I especially love it when I buy an item from my wishlist and I get to tick it off :-) It gives me such a great feeling! I thought it was about time I shared my wishlist with you guys! Especially since it is my Birthday on the 21st of August so you never know, they might all be ticked off by the end of the month!
 
 
 1) YSL Glossy Stain (Shade 7) - I currently have one of the L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash but they don't have much of a colour selection! I absolutely love my Glam Shine Stain and if they had a bigger selection then I wouldn't think twice about getting another! YSL have so many colours to choose from and I must admit I do want to compare the two to see if they are any different (Mainly due to people saying they are a great dupe). After all, L'Oreal and YSL are part of the same group.
 
2) Soap & Glory Products - Butter Yourself, The Breakfast Scrub, Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser, Smooch Operator Lip Butter Balm - As you know from my previous review post I am absolutely mad for Soap & Glory products, if I could buy all of the products I would, but after spending ages looking at the Boots website I finally narrowed it down to a top 4! Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser is in my top 4, purely because I have nearly run out of my current cleanser. Same with The Breakfast Scrub, I have almost used all of my current Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em. Body Buff so I fancy trying a different scrub. The Smooch Operator Lip Butter Balm and The Butter Yourself are just products that I would really like to try! Let's hope someone buys me some S&G for my birthday!
 
3) Pixi Glow Tonic - I have recently heard skincare expert and blogger Caroline Hirons talk about this amazing product! It is completely hand made, hand packaged and contains only natural ingredients. It is oil free, alcohol free and very heavy in Aloe Vera, Ginseng and Witch Hazel. It works as a chemical exfoliant to clear away dead skin cells and also tones, firms and softens the skin. I have heard many good things about this product so I know I will purchase it in the near future, especially when my current toner runs out! Unfortunately, it is only available through mail order, by contacting 0207 287 7211 or emailing storemanager@pixibeauty.com
 
4) Revlon PhotoReady Primer & Shadow - I love getting new eye products all the time and this compact looks perfect! You get a primer, 3 shadows and a sparkle top coat. I love the idea that you can choose between whether you wear the shadows matte or shimmery! The colour selection that appeals to me is Metropolitan but the compact comes in 4 other colour selections. If the shadows are pigmented and easy to work with/blend then this compact will be great value for money!
 
5) Essie Summer Nail Polish Collection - There are 6 different colours in this collection, Full Steam Ahead, Rock The Boat, More The Merrier, Naughty Nautical, Girls Are Out & Sunday Funday. I would like all of the colours out of this collection but at £7.99 they are a bit expensive to buy them all in one go! IF I had to choose three shades to have then I would choose, Naughty Nautical which is a lovely turquoisy shade, Sunday Funday which is a gorgeous pinky red shade and More The Merrier which is a lime green type shade. I have a few Essie polishes and I love how they apply so they are great value for the price. All the colours in the collection are beautiful and I would class them all as being very wearable! They are perfect Summer colours and since I haven't bought a new nail polish in over 2 weeks I think I should purchase them some time soon!!
 
To check out the products, please click on the underlined product names!
 
There we go guys, my wishlist for this month. Hopefully with it being my Birthday very soon I will get some of these products and the ones I don't get I will definitely be purchasing soon!
 
Are any of these products on your wishlist? Have you tried any of these products already? Let me know your thoughts and comment below!
 
Laura
X

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Do accept and check out the requirements here
    http://nailfull.blogspot.in/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete